If you are not the intended recipient of an e-mail message and/or any related attachments, they may have been sent to you in error. In that case, please inform us immediately and: 1. Promptly notify us by e-mail 2. Destroy all the messages and contents received without making any copies thereof and, therefore, do not disclose nor reproduce the contents of the message and/or the related attachments. This precaution is essential as certain information may be confidential. Any unauthorised use of e-mail messages and/or related attachments, intended for the sole use of the addressees indicated in the message, constitutes a violation of the obligation not to read the correspondence among third parties, without prejudice to any further and more serious offence, and the perpetrator shall be subject to the related consequences, also pursuant to and by virtue of the effects of Leg. Decree 196/2003.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Fiori Group S.P.A. operations are compliant with Leg. Decree 196/2003 and with the European legislation (Directive 2002/58/EC).
Pursuant to Art.13 of Leg. Decree 196/2003 (“Data protection legislation”), we wish to inform you on your personal data processing.
Your personal data shall be collected and processed with the sole purpose of meeting the requirements related to the performance of our Company business operations and notably for: meeting preliminary requirements connected with the stipulation of a contract; complying with contractual obligations in relation to the individual concerned when a single agreement, several agreements or sundry operations required to meet the aforementioned obligations are executed; performing all law obligations connected with or required in relation to a contract with any Public or Private institution; complying with law obligations. In addition, your personal data shall be processed for sales and marketing purposes, also using your mail details.
Provision of your personal data is strictly required to perform the aforementioned activities; any refusal by the individual concerned to provide his/her personal data may make it impossible to carry out the activities described herein under point 1.
2. PROCESSING METHODS
Your personal data shall be processed using suitable paper, electronic and/or telematic means, according to fair business practices strictly related to the purposes mentioned under point 1. and, in any event, so as to guarantee the protection and confidentiality of your personal data and in compliance with art. 11, paragraph 1 of Leg. Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003.
3. DATA DISCLOSURE AND DISSEMINATION
Your personal data may be disclosed to the persons in charge of data processing. Your personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties nor shall they be disseminated, except to the service centres connected to Fiori Group S.P.A. and to any external professionals and/or freelances or subcontractors that may require such data in order to meet law and tax obligations related to the activities described under point 1.
4. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER, DATA MANAGER AND REPRESENTATIVE OF THE DATA CONTROLLER IN ITALY
The data controller is Fiori Group S.p.A., with registered office in Finale Emilia (MO), Via per Ferrara n.7 – Tel. 0535/92357 Fax 053590960.
The Data Manager is Mr. Mauro Pelliciari – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONCERNED
You may, at any time, exercise your rights in relation to the Data Controller, pursuant to Art 7 of Leg. Decree 196/2003, which is fully reported hereunder for easier understanding:
• Legislative Decree No.196/2003
• Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The individual concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if it is not yet recorded, and its disclosure in an understandable form.
2. The individual concerned has the right to obtain information about: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purpose and methods of data processing; c) the methods and criteria applied in the event of processing using electronic means; d) identification details of the Data Controller, Data Managers and of the Representative appointed as per article 5, paragraph 2; e) subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of such information as appointed representative in the territory of the State, as persons in charge or persons appointed for this purpose.
3. The individual concerned has the right to obtain: a) the updating, the correction or, when of interest, the integration of data; b) the deletion, conversion to an anonymous form or blocking of the information processed in violation of the law, there including any information which does not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed at a later date; c) a statement certifying that the operations provided for under letters a) and b) have been made known, including their contents, to the persons whom the data was disclosed or divulged, except in the event that such fulfilment is impossible or involves the use of means that are clearly non-proportional with respect to the protected right.
4. The individual concerned has the right to oppose, in all or part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if it concerns the purpose of its collection; b) the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales materials or for carrying out market or sales communication surveys.
9. PLACE OF JURISDICTION
For any dispute that may arise between the individual concerned and the Data Controller or any other subjects that have collaborated, that collaborate or shall collaborate with Fiori Group S.P.A., the individual concerned accepts the Italian jurisdiction and the laws of Italy, regardless of his/her domicile or business headquarters. The place of jurisdiction is the Court of Modena.
The Data Controller is Fiori Group S.p.A.