What is CBV
The CBV (Concrete Batching Vehicle) is a brand new concept in the construction industry – a 4WD vehicle that operates as a true batching plant, allowing the production of certified concrete in any setting, anywhere in the world. The CBV’s advanced technology makes ambitious projects feasible, even under extreme conditions where it was almost impossible to certify the quality of the concrete produced on-site. Its electronic control system leads the operator to produce consistent batches of concrete mix anywhere in any conditions.
The CBV differs from an ordinary self-loading concrete mixer for a number of reasons:
- it can weigh and measure out the different components (gravel, sand, cement, water, admixtures, etc…) with extreme precision;
- it allows you to dump excess materials (the tip-off function), weighing them at the same time;
- it prints out a report of the mix produced and verifies that it corresponds to the programmed recipe;
The CBV is not only a weighing system. By means of the Fiori Batch Controller the operator will be able to:
- program and store up to 20 concrete mix recipes including 32 different components each;
- diagnose the end of the mixing process (and homogeneity of the slump) in virtue of the stabilization of the drum reductor’s pressure;
- control the mixing time, number of the revolution and the RPM of the drum thanks to the drum rotation sensor;
- guarantee the correct water/cement ratio provided, the FBC stops automatically the water’s flow into the drum according to the selected mix design
- carry admixture (in two tanks for a total of 30 liters) and pump it into the drum according to the mix design.